After
spending some time within the bi and lesbian scene online, a lady and I who
happened to clique decided we should get together. We arranged a trip to
Provincetown which is now and always will be one of my favorite places on the
planet. I booked a room on the dunes, rented a car, and swept Lea away from the
airport. So began the most unforgettable night of my life, little did I know
Lea would play such a small part in it.
Lea
was a relatively plain somewhat hefty lady. We did the usual things at first, a
light meal and some shopping on Commercial Street. We hit all the toys stores
viewing the year's new and improved pleasure devices.
One
store in particular essentially began the ruination of our relations. I walked
in looking over some humorous T-shirts when something thumped me in the back of
the head. I thought how unusual.. What the hell could have… and as I turned my
head I was startled by the most creative method of displaying dildo's I had
ever seen. Why, they were suspended from the ceiling. I had just been thumped
in my dome by the equivalent of something that looked like it had belonged to a
horse.
The
clerk having seen my startled expression hurriedly ran over and escorted me to
a display with more head room, a shelf of Rabbits. There she held the buzzing
bunny, its base a-twirling, the head a-wobbling and the namesake clit teaser
buzzing away at speeds that could burn calories if applied properly. The clerk
asked me if I'd like to hold it as she pressed it into my hand. Lea saw this
and came running as though the woman were about to stab me with it.
She
placed herself directly between us and purposely spoke over the clerk drowning
out any attempt she made to explain the rabbit's features with her professional
pool playing stories. To my dismay this behavior continued on everywhere we
went. If I smiled at someone she planted herself between us. If I spoke to so
much as a clerk she would intervene and insist I gave her my undivided
attention. After an entire day of this I'd had enough and decided I needed a
beer.
We
went into a quaint little bar that housed several pool tables and just so
happened to carry my beer of choice, Corona. I skipped the ladylike ceremony
and ordered two with lime and a shot of Goldschlager. I collected my drinks and
meandered over to the pool table to see what miss pro player was made of.
Apparently
they don't expect a lot of pro players where she is from, because I mopped the
floor with her. I'd sink a ball and then a shot followed by emptying yet
another beer. Somewhere around my fifth or sixth of what was to be 15 total Corona's
The prettiest blonde I'd ever seen came in with two other women.
By
god she smelled good. She was paired to a thin masculine but good looking
brunette who apparently was celebrating her birthday. Diane and Cindy asked if
we could play partners as the other tables were taken. They were a riotous pair
and kept me laughing as they delighted in me staring down their low cut shirts
when they took their shots. Cindy explained that Diane's birthday wish was to
have a threesome while Rose, the third of their party managed to pry the
overbearing Lea away to locations unknown.
Diane
leaned in to take a shot at the 8 ball and looked up at me. A smiled played
across her lips as she moved the cloth of her blouse aside revealing the lace
of her bra. Cindy pressed up against me from behind whispering "She's
never had a redhead or a threesome." in my ear. I could feel her hot
breath licking at my earlobe, the fullness of her hips pressing against mine,
and the loss of inhibition began to sink in as I inhaled her sweet feminine
scent.
"That's
a shame" I replied throatily "Everyone should experience a redhead at
least once. They don't call it a firebox for nothing you know." My mind
was reeling, I could hardly believe I was spitting out shameless come ons so
easily.
I
was wondering if I had the nerve to let my body back up what my mouth was
saying as she slid her hand up the back of my shirt. Her fingertips sent
shivers up my spine as she slid them slowly down to the waistband of the cut
off shorts I was wearing. She tugged gently on the back of my thong making it
ride up just enough to put pressure on what was becoming a very wet place. Her
other hand grazed my thigh and I let out a soft murmur.
I
heard myself and felt the butterflies dancing in my stomach. The room felt so
hot and I was certain everyone in the bar heard me. If they hadn't surely they
would if I didn't maneuver my way out of this quickly. Diane sank the 8 ball
and stood up grinning wildly as she watched her lover moving in on me. My skin
was a mass of tingling nerves and I knew if this went on much longer we would
end up on the pool table so I moved myself from Cindy's grasp and hurriedly
applied the ladies room excuse.
I
let myself in the small bathroom sneaking a glance in the mirror as I passed to
the tiny metal walled stall. Well at least I didn't look as drunk as I was I
thought as it dawned on me that I wanted to look as fuckable as possible for… women.
It also occurred to me as I heard the bathroom room door open that the 'ladies'
room probably wasn't the place to go if you needed to sneak away from ladies.
I
tried to swallow down the desire that had been welling up inside me and leaned
against the cool metal stall hoping to chase away the heat that clung to my
wanton skin as I opened the stall door.
There
stood Diane smiling, her blouse now unbuttoned, Cindy behind her with her hands
cupping Diane's fully exposed breasts before me. I felt myself grin as I
thought "Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit." I was panicking in my mind but
apparently my body had its own ideas because I grabbed her by the waist and
pulled her- Cindy locked in tow into the stall with me. Before I knew it I was
kissing her and then craning my neck to kiss Cindy still behind her.
Diane
adjusted to the side, her back against the wall. She raised her arms her hands
grabbing the top of the stall pulled herself upward raising her hips to chest
level her legs essentially straddling my rib cage almost mid air. It's hard to
say precisely what Cindy was doing as my tongue ran down Diane's stomach,
undoing the snap on her shorts with my teeth, but my shorts were long gone. It
sounded as if she was purring as I felt her raise my leg so that it was resting
on the toilet seat.
Diane
managed some hybrid of gymnastics and contortion and before long I was faced
with the most perfect looking slice of womanhood I'd ever seen. I dismissed all
notions of reservation and leaned in to lick her lips. The purring sound had
become muffled and my mind was split between the task at hand (er.. mouth) and
the mysterious sound emanating from beneath us. I understood completely as the
shock of vibration shot sensation through my entire body, that Cindy had some manner
of small vibrating bullet under her tongue.
I
tried desperately not to moan but it wasn't working, the fear of someone
walking in and seeing this three way stall stack pumped adrenaline and lust
through every sense in my being. I stopped trying to hold back I found that I
could moan to my hearts content because Diane's thighs doubled as
soundproofing.
I'm
not really sure who slipped or moved or what but the next thing I knew we were
sprawled out on the bathroom floor. I'm quite certain several bruises I
acquired that evening came from that incident. I looked around trying to both
gather my bearings and find Cindy so I could sample her too when I saw Rose
standing there hand on hip leaned against the sink.
"Oh
Sure, I see how it is. Don't invite old Rosie." She said teasingly "I
think we're about to have spectators, you gals might want to find someplace
more secluded."
She
being the sober one, was able to patch the lot of us back together as we
scrambled out of the ladies room, through the bar, and out the back door into
the sand on the beach.
There
we were all panting uncontrollably laughing like hyenas as we rolled around in
the sand.
"I
ditched your other half back at your hotel room." Rose proclaimed
triumphantly.
"You
are a blessing on gorgeous legs." I told her as I pulled her down into the
sand with us. Any trace of inhibition I once had apparently got left back in
the bar.
Old
Rosie was not so old as not to be quite limber because I clearly recall her in
a very interesting back bend position when I heard the purring sound yet again.
But
that section of this story will have to take place in another part… bitches
(mwuaha)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOh my!!! Sounds like the best night ever!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete